Return to Play Update (17/5/21) from Badminton England
From Monday 17/5/21 the following indoor activity is now allowed:
* Social play with the Rule of Six or two households. Permitted singles and doubles. Social play is defined as activity that is informal and self-organised.
* Organised play in groups up to 16 in number. Singles and doubles. Organised group activity is defined as activity formally organised by a qualified instructor, club, national governing body, company or charity.
* 1:1 and group coaching (up to 1:15). Adults and juniors.
* car sharing and overnight stays in order to play badminton.
* Social distancing must be observed before and after play - group socialising before and after play limited to group of six/two households indoors or 30 people outdoors.
* Masks must be worn when not participating in badminton activity.
* Venues are required to operate a maximum capacity of 100sq ft per person. You should check the capacity of the venue. This includes any spectators.
Please look at the Badminton England updated Return tomPractice guidance 17/5/21 about managing shuttles and equipment, organising your session, coaching, venue and social interaction.